Unit 4 – Area of study 1 – Media Production
In this area of study we focus on learning the following dot points:
• Production and post-production of the media production process.
• Students undertake personal reflection and seek feedback on their work, developing, refining and resolving.
• Use of media codes and conventions in production and post-production.
• Documentation of iterations and evaluation of the product after feedback.
• Development, refinement and resolution of the media product is documented.
• Sole direction of the student and documented in the media production design plan.
By the end of this area of study you should be able to Methods, realise, apply, reflect and document these dot points.
• production and post-production processes used to realise a media production design
• the operation of equipment, materials and technologies used in the creation of media products
• media codes and conventions relevant to the selected form, product and audience
• reflection and feedback processes to refine and resolve media products
• methods for documenting development, refinement and realisation of media products
• media language appropriate to the construction and evaluation of media representations.
• realise a media production design through production and post-production processes
• operate equipment, materials and technologies in the production of a media product
• apply media codes and conventions relevant to the selected media form, product and audience
• use reflection and feedback to refine and resolve a media product
• document the development, refinement and resolution of a media product
• use media language relevant to the construction and evaluation of media representations.