A way to make an impact is to open your responses with a punchy open statement. Such as….
- Audience engagement, consumption and reception are central to media production.
- Media narratives are shaped by ideological shifts in society.
- Ideologies in society frame the nature, form and structure of media narratives.
- The construction of media narratives, take into consideration their audience expectations to validate their ideology.
- Reception context refers to the environment or circumstances by which a media product is received.
- Media conventions are the non-technical aspects that contribute to the structure of the narrative.
- Media codes can be classified as the technical constructions that build a narrative.
- Media code ad conventions are employed in media products to engage and provide a cultural and historical experience for audiences.
- Consumption and reading of media narratives are considered when constructing media products.